Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Words Can Describe The Feeling Of Infintity...

Need i say more.... Brooklyn We go HARD!





One of three performance videos...(thanks D & C =)...

I think everything above sums it all up...Champions
(music plays...We are the Champions, my friends...)

09 has already brought some crazy shit in my life and i think i need more (positive) crazy shit to happen. WOW. I'm really in a HIGH ON LIFE type mood.
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG BELOW. PLEASE, if you care about me...
It's just feel good music.


Will write more when i wake up~Jam Out~

P.S. YALL CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITTell Baruch this... WELCOME TO HEARTBREAK
"I left before they even cut the cake, welcome to heartbreak"

And then tell em that we're number ONE

P.P.S
4 real i keep saying this but if i died tomorrow, i can say in 18years i've done shit people haven't done in a lifetime. AND to be o.d. truthful, if i did die, i hope i influenced some of you guys in an amazing way. YOU GUYS INSPIRE ME, to INSPIRE.
ONLY other thing i could ask for was a girl and a best friend for this moment. A best friend to give me the biggest, gayest hug in the world and tell me "son, you fucking did it" and a girl, that i love and who also adores me, give me the biggest, realest kiss of my life. THEN MAYBE.. make love until i die. THEN GIVE ME A GOLD RECORD for my cd and it's a rap. lol. Literally

HISTORY IS MY HANDS

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win! I must say, I missed out on a heck of a show from you! But I'm glad you're living the life! =) missyou/love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Good for you!! I am very happy for you... miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete