Friday, March 6, 2009

Game Time

So this is spontaneous writing. Just going off with just happened...
"It's Game Time." 4th quarter. Off season. Where niggaz become MEN and MEN become champions.

I dead ass love basketball and the last two years have just really, made me re-fall in love with it. When you get discouraged and people shit on you, don't believe in you, it really leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Like on some "fuck this shit" type shit. BUT dead ass i love ball and although i hate these basketball teammates of mine sometimes, i love them. O.D. hard. I can't believe on Monday there will be no practice. i don't know what I'm going to do with myself. It's a rap. It's just over. (snaps finger, blinks eye) Like that.

So REWIND: We lost today, a game i knew from tip-off we were going to lose. Swagger, confidence, hunger was not there. AT ALL. we won the chip and MOST of them were satisfied. YEA, people may have WANTED to win but they didn't SHOW IT, PLAY LIKE IT.

I know i'm like the last man on the team, but it's different now. MY TEAMMATES ARE STILL BETTER THAN ME, but there's not this gap anymore because to a certain extent i know i can bus they ass. I know i'm NOT TOO FAR away from taking their spot and it makes me FURIOUS that i didn't even get a chance. Coach was right at the beginning of the season, i wasn't ready at all BUT life, college, basketball get you use to the shit.
I KNOW FOR A FACT when i go to a park i will BUST some ASS o.d. hard that people that are going to guard me will fucking need surgery or some lotion in their asshole.

TRUE STORY.

Anyway, WE LOST by like 15 or something. I hit a three. WOOOHOOO, well kind of. I rather hit the fucking game tying three and not the "hey let me put you in for 28 seconds before this year ends" 3. But whatever.

9games-16 points, No assists =( and like 6 rebounds. lol. Fuck it, i'm a scorer now.
Next year i'm doing both. I'm going to be what i use to be. ME!

Again, i love them man. NO YEAR will ever succumb this year. what i've been through and all that. but from here only one way to go.....

UP

so that's where i'm going. Game face on. Ready to take on life. ball. blogging and MUSIC. Oh yea and college. lmao. i forget i go to school sometimes.

It's a rap man.
MUSIC, Ball, MUSIC, BALL, MUSIC, BALL, Blog, Sex, MUSIC, BALL, MUSIC, BALL, Blog, Sex, Sex, Blog, Ball, MUSIC, MUSIC

Work and school will fit somehow. BUT that's going to be my life. WORD UP. I'm tired of being pushed over, criticized, and all that...

I hate being FAT t0o. i hate looking down and seeing this stomach, but i love who i am, 99 percent of the time. but I'm human. i make mistakes. but here.

A YO WORLD, I'm HERE AND HERE TO STAY...for a while at least.

so holla at me.
Jam Young
J-Mart
J Mo
Jonathan Martinez
Jon

All of me is here... the world is mine and I'm taking it. FROM HERE ON OUT.

It's game time. Join me, hate me, or watch me. BUT it's happening.

SHOUT OUT TO BC & Everybody.

17 days until the B-Day...

I'm out (might add later) beep

No comments:

Post a Comment