Thursday, March 12, 2009

Songs of the day

A, YO! I just want to say PLEASE read the previous entries since everything has SUBSTANCE (yea, that's right Julian)


Ciara Joints that remind me....


Quick Question: Why does everybody hate kanye, WHY? I know he can't sing but FUCK!
Appreciate the art. You see people saying Jackson Pollock can't fucking paint?
That Duchamp's shit aint art? That shit appreciated O.D. by REAL ARTISTS!


(Duchamp on left: Pollock on right)
And on some deadass shit, the shit on the left could be my fucking mixtape cover.
Dedicated...


I know mad videos and shit. I just really hope you guys take out the time to actually LISTEN to the songs i put up. There's ALWAYS a reason why i put up a song and if you ain't heard it or don't like the genre JUST GIVE IT A TRY.
I went on Audrey's Page and heard Jason Mraz and shit, and i was like YO, that song is fire. Downloaded it at that moment. So c'mon people.

Ohh my stomach still hurts, a lot. Twisted. Trying not to think, too much. Just worried. For real. Crossing my fingers.
(You WILL hear from me later)
OH and STTTTUUUUDDDDDIIIOOOOOO tomorrow. Holla!
Anybody want to come? Maybe you?

No comments:

Post a Comment