Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mike J. (Gonefornow)Gottie

This entry is to pay homage to my one and only uncle, brother, friend, and etc. He's really not the most amazing person on earth and doesn't always make the BEST decisions but that's my "more than a nigga" nigga. I love him. And anytime he calls me his little brother, it makes me smile. On some none homo shit, he's family, so don't judge this.

I haven't seen him since the performance and won't for a while he's mad busy with working at a hotel, taking care of his baby and his baby mother, making music, and working on his album. I don't want to say it's NOT going to happen BUT i think that his album won't drop until '2010. AN album man is tough work regardless if a label is behind you. If it does drop this year though good for him. Mike is a fucking beast, period. Lyrically me and him are pretty close, he has it for now. His flow is definitely better but i'm his protege for now.

Personally i'm not down with being 2nd to anyone especailly when the spotlight comes but for now it's cool. He's my competition and soon to be the industry's competition.

Anyway, i just wanted to say I MISS YOU, A LOT. I hope we see eachother real soon. I'm posting your video and doing this blog for you out of respect.
(By the way he's only 22). =)
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO. IT'S FROM THE SUGAR BAR TOO BECAUSE IT WAS HIS VENUE. I just had my own fanbase. lol.

In the video, his dj also canibus's dj announces it. If you got about ten mintues check him out, please.

~Jam the fuck out~
about to fail my midterm. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment