Saturday, March 14, 2009

Allegeric

Hey yall, PEACH TREES! lol
Anyway, i think the allergies got me. Damn weather it sucks. just joking.
The weather is popping but it's allergy season.
Already lost an hour of sleep. AND that means all the bugs are soon to come out.
STILL with all the negative, spring is the best, I REPEAT, THE BEST season. Not too cold, not too hot. Sun is out. Goes down at the right time (like a good girlfriend, lol, how arrogant of me =)

I'm about to take a shower and go to therapy. Wooo. I type knocked out last night. Can't eat. Clariton working. About to do some push ups and crunches before i shower.

Oh and as for "Magic Flow", i think it's a good track, pretty hot. It's a spring time song. So i hope yall like it but if you don't... JUST be honest, honestly, please. lol.

Also check out the freestyle below. (in the previous entry)

Last, last night was crazy. WILD. I have nothing against gay people but i've never seen so many and never hung out with so many in my life AND the ones i hung out with probably weren't the best ones to hang out with. Since they were kind of loud, rude, vulgar, very straight foward, yet a bit mannered. Weird. lol. The magaritas (FROZEN are the BEST) at BBq's are popping.

Justin, happy belated birthday.
~Jam Out~

1 comment:

  1. "Goes down at the right time (like a good girlfriend)" LMAO! Haha, I literally spit my soup across the room. Love it!

    ReplyDelete