Thursday, March 19, 2009

40 Plus Club

HOLY SHIT. Did anybody know these ladies were all over 40? God damn, 40's looking mad young right now. I know, i know, i have a older woman fetish. I'm like the spanish rapper Ashton/John Mayer. lol. But god damn. Out of these 4, it's
1)Stacy Dash
2)Halle Berry
3)Courtney Cox
4)Sandra Bullock
 

That was fucking hard to choose. I mean dead ass look at them. I know a girl who is dead ass just as pretty as them. She's not a model but she's just naturally beautiful. 
AND I KNOW LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING but they do cause an ATTRACTION. AND you won't really want to talk to a person unless you find them a bit attractive. 
UNLESS, you get the exception where the person is okay or has some nice features, becomes your friend and you see there outstanding qualities and BANG, BOOM, you attracted to them. lol. 

"If looks could kill, then girl i have to kill you"
"If looks could kill, i can't ever look in the mirror" lol. 

SO creative! So! AND Julian that video shit, i'm fucking down. I think we should do it for.....
Pick It Up?
Never Change?
Actually i know i want to do a video to my One Chance Part 2 once it's done but it got to be some o.d CRAZY SHIIITTTT. 
Got to get that cover done. I hate pushbacks!!!!!!!!!

OH, my stomach is FUCKED Up.
Midterm: 57? that's what i think. Essays good/decent. Multiple choice:we'll pray on it. 

Party Saturday or "Work" Party Saturday...hmmm?
DV am i sleeping over? lol. Like he reads this.
I know my randomness, is crazy right now. I can't think. =)
(------------------------------------------------------------------)
The day a future genius was born: 4days
The day one of the best pg's was born:4days
The day my presents come:unknown
The day Most Likely To Succed might proceed to see the light of day:April 18
Being fly, swaggerlicious, with an upset stomach, and beating intramural team in overtime while dropping 19 with new gel soles on my official college basketball kicks: priceless.
(--------------------------------------------------)
Last but NOT LEAST: 
My NEW PHONE!!!!! Cross fingers, on saturday!!! OMG, i am EXCITED.

New term:~Jam The FUCK OUT~

2 comments:

  1. Just because I know you so well, this post cracks me up. Makes me happy. Smiles from ear to ear. :) :)

    Carvel ice cream cake: 4 days. Smiles and more smiles: 4 days. New Air Maxes that you never wear: 4 days. Chocolate cake in my face because Julian sucks ass: 4 days. JAM YOUNG diamond studded belt: 4 days. The coolest, most geniune person I've ever met on earth: 4 days. Huggins meeting Martinez: priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the phone I have :D
    But sadly, not in pink. :[

    ReplyDelete