Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Procrastinator?

Ayo, lol.
I keep accumulating viruses. I'm retarded.
Procrastinating on readings & studying. Sometimes i extremely dislike college.
Going to bed soon.
Basketball is over. I need to get rid of my stomach and insecurity of it.
Watching Citizen Kane, trying to study shit from it. It's on VHS. Weird shit.
C told me not to blog but i can't help it. It's a quick entry.
WOO! I need to pray again for my midterm.
(side note: Citizen Kane is wild! "Only one person decides what i do and that's me"
Damn, homie just wanted and needed some love plus he needed to learn HOW to love.
=(. Rosebud)

More Drake. This below is Congradulations. Sampled Coldplay. This nigga is next up. Then me, hopefully. lol. "I'm gunna blow. Pause."

"I'm still myself
suicide bars, I kill myself
charge it to the game, I bill myself
I don't feel yall but i FEEL MYSELF"
"I got a monopoly, catch me on my boardwalk
Like I said we pull your card, find out your a hallmark"
WOOO.

~Jam Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment