Monday, March 30, 2009

100!

Alright so this entry is special because its the hundreth entry and its coming from my blackberry. Oh shit. Yaaaaaaa ddddddaaaaammmmnnnn right, the invasion has started.

O.d. Right. A little tight at myself and for the simple fact I'm working tonight but at least its with my manager and he's bringing beats. Oooohhhh Sssshhhiiittt. Okay as much as I am mad I'm hyped.

I'm changing my.blog up.too. Hope you like the new design.
Bad news: Most Likely II Succeed is postponed indefinitely until I can create the best product for my current and future fans as well as have the music that I love and feel comfortable delivering at. I was partially upset about a reason 2 believe but I was young and wanted to be heard. That's ny hunger combined with stubborness and a wrestless work ethic. I'm just tired of listening to crappy music and good peoples music when I know I can do the samething.

The struggle I've been having though has been with what kind of artist am I? What kind of hip-hop artist am I? I got to figure that shit out and I also want to change the definiton of a rapper being connected to hip-hop. Why can't I be a rock rapper, rNb rapper. You get it? Expect more rambaling. I'm 19 now a year into my manhood even if people don't CONSIDER me a man.

Before you do though look around and think of WHO u think is a REAL MAN and look at there actions and characteristics and tell me if you still think their a MAN. Then if you know me, compare me and tell me what the biggest difference is AND please don't say experience. Before people were experienced they had to manuevur and do something in order to become more experienced.

Ya dig? I'm down.

Red cafe- birthday sex
Cassie ft. Diddy- must b love
Jam young- say you will
Show tufli- dead presidents

Feel me!

1 comment:

  1. their, there, and they're = 3 different words. Come on Mr. 96, even Julian knows that!

    ReplyDelete