Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trust

This morning while in the shower I was listening to the radio, 105.1 to be exact, and tuesdays are apparently maternity tuesday. Ssssoooo what they do is check who the father of a baby is. The woman usually brings up who she THINKS the baby father is.

Smh.

What's extremely sad about this is how people publicly embarass not only themselves but others as well.

What urks is that today a married woman was there with this guy she fucked while in d.r. Aka my native country. This, my own experience, along with all the crazy (true) stories I've heard about cheating while together for a minute or while married drives me crazy.

How am I gunna trust a girl (bitch) with soo much just to get deceived. I guess everyone has this dilemma.

Just wanted to blog my fustrations from the BLACKBERRY! Which I use to call a blueberry. Lmao.

Jam the fuck out cause I'm out. Train going under

2 comments:

  1. How are you going to trust a BITCH? How is a bitch going to trust YOU when you're calling her that?! We bitches have trust issues with you bastasrds too, you know. ;)
    P.S. - Blueberry? Hahahaha, that's hilarious! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis,

    You are SO right. What real man would say something like that bitch comment? EXACTLY MY POINT...

    ReplyDelete