Monday, March 23, 2009

Best Wishes

Hello, fellow comrads. It's the day of the motherfucking 23rd of March, word up? yea WORD!
I actually feel good. The day is kind of passing by quickly, which makes me a little upset.

I am one of those monumental motherfucking motherfuckers. lol. You can tell by the cursing i'm in a good "enough" mood.
Just here in school thinking about.... dreaming about... and my blackberry and what other possible good stuff is going to happen.

Oh and by the way in Jam's WORLD i don't often drink. NAH. OFTEN =key word. lmao. I'm not going to get smashed man because i simply care about school, i'll save that for friday night, saturday and part of sunday, YA DIG?

CHill, though. Grandma aka abuela start that margarita mix. I'm in there !!!!!!

Okay quick recap of last couple days in detail.
Went to dinner friday. Mixed feelings about that. ALMOST threw up. Ate too much and dranks HEAVY drinks, heavy meaning filling. Then i stayed over my friend's house and well that's enough of that. There were some good... i swear.
Saturday i went to a club that i've never been to before. It was cool. Interesting. not my type of mood/vibe but i had a ridiculous amount of fun because new people i met, we got treated like kings and both my niggaz, David, are fucking awesome. He watches over us which i respect. I feel more at home. Ya dig!
Sunday, just worked, blogged, and that's it.


Read every lyric that's how i feel NOW, and this is my favorite weezy song.
"no emotions from a king"

This is how i felt last night "I don't want to get older...."


Fuck it, i'm accepting time. I always use to picture the future and be hopeful and time was my friend but i don't know since high school we have a different relationship. Whatever though. I guess that live one day at a time motto is how i look at life now. SAD but fuck it.

Today, let's enjoy. Weather is nice. AND don't forget to check out all the entries below. my real readers.

THANKS EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
AND....(drum roll)

Happy birthday to me! Lcahim (i can't spell jewish words) Mazaltov and put your glasses up!

1 comment:

  1. Jewish words? I can't even forgive you on your birthday for that moronic comment.

    And I'm glad you had such a good time. A club? Lol. Why don't you just admit the truth. :)

    ReplyDelete