Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Recommendation 4 Readers

Well, this will be something new, meaning a new element to what i've done in the past. I guess as i approach a 100entries, i get more creative and shit with what i'm doing.

Right now i am SUPPOSE to be WRITING a PAPER, which i will. 2 pages double spaced. I'm going to get it done and i'm going to do it well. I SWEAR. I'm just not sure exactly what i want to write, there's three options. AND to be extremely honest i've only read 1 book/work in my class out of like 5. o.d. and somehow i'm still in the A range. phew. is it luck or skill, or maybe a little bit of both with divine intervention. THAT should be a song "divine intervention" not on some like holy shit where i like praise god and sing but on some philosophical, i believe in god type shit. GOD, I LOVE BLOGGING.

Okay so basically the only book i read, i'm recommending. It's a memoir/biography/graphic novel. It's really good. True story about the holacaust. The book adds a new element of reading. The pictures are black and white and the voabulary is FAIRLY simple BUT it's extremely powerful. Won the 1992 Pulitzer Prize. There's two parts. I'm on the second one now. If you have time (which eventually you will) just cop it. Educational reading is fun. FOR REAL. I occasionally do it. I can't be a good writer if i don't read. =)


And for old times sakes....(site's working =)

~Jam The Fuck Out~
P.S. Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. those books look really cool.
    if you haven't already you should check out any of Chuck Palahniuk's books. they're kinda sarcastic and gets a little grotesque, but they're so good.

    ReplyDelete