Monday, March 23, 2009

Recap

Wes Studii on March 23, 2006- That's crazy, just found this. PLEASE WATCH HIS VIDEO and MY NEW VIDEOS, FOR REAL... PLEASE...


March 23, 2004- I don't remember off the top of my head
March 23, 2005- Got kissed by a girl i liked. Started going out with someone.
March 23, 2006-The last year my mom lived in NY. She found an Xbox 360 for me somehow with NBA Live 06. Love ya mom. Also the trend of (***) on my bday starts.
March 23, 2007-First time i do anything with a girl i would've never known influenced me like she did. First year in a new house. My father throws a power ranger themed party, with my mentor there and part of the fam. Good ass bday. ALSO, get thrown a mini party in school, shouts out to everyone who was there and that wonderful chocolate cake. I got pics.
March 23, 2008-On easter, i remember it, but NOT too memorial. Easter was more important than me. (***) happens earlier. trend continues.
March 23, 2009- To be continued
March 2007 picture, lol

1 comment:

  1. EWWW I could have given you a better picture from that birthday! What a fun-tastic day!

    ReplyDelete