Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't ask, Just Get It.


I'm not exactly a "genius" yet or look as good as kanye (or as fly as him, AT LEAST NOT YET)
but this is a hot picture.
(one word) Spandex?

Old Song with the "other" Martinez (soon to be second) with my 2nd favorite rapper (Jay-Z)
"Missing Mi Amor" =Title of song?

Blogging relieves stress, is fun, and keeps the mind stimulating/occupied and the heart quiet?
Question everything... (said one of my 1st grade teachers)
~Jam Out~
EDIT: Talented Chick
Day N Night...I think i need some of that green stuff. Not a pothead though.
Check the electronic/remixed version. She's fire
(i feel like a bitter stealing mad shit from Charles' blog...grrr)

1 comment:

  1. haha i read about her on perez hilton

    btw, i've nominated you on my blog for awesome blogs, check it out (:

    ReplyDelete