Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pop/Negative Vs. Positive/Senior Year/Last Day

Okay since i already posted like three entries, i'm just going to put the final one up with all that i need to say and hopefully i'll be done for the day.

I actually just feel like Blogging o.d. MAYBE i'm just like upset and i can't count on music to cheer me up right now. soooo yea.
POP:
It's just a verse, unfinished plus i didn't really like it too much, personally. It's OKAY to me but i kind of just wish my father was here. Someone i could talk to and trust more than anybody in the whole wide world except (keep name secret) lol. Idk. I guess since i have a father, i ideal a little more than fatherless children because i see hope and have expectations.
here we go;

"Hey pop, i'm seding you this musical love letter
hoping that things will get much better, in time
i can't say it in person, so i say it in rhyme
sometimes i wish things were all fine
and that you were just mine
i know that's selfish but i can't help it
because i never had you fully there
it's like my childhood was slighlty impared
and i wouldn't DARE, say, you were a bad father
or that you could of worked harder
i'm just saying, you were suppose to be my protector
all the way up to my first college semester
Suppose to teach me, wrong from right
and good habits before i went to bed at night
tuck me in and we'd talk about girls
how one day i'd find the one and give her the world
but to still be careful of stds
it may get you like it almost got me
where protection, no pregnacies
and you know what? you're like a little me
eventaully, you'll be all grown up
but i got your back essentially
so don't try to act tough..."
NEXT: Negative Vs. Positive
so i just want to know why the human brain remembers WAY more negative thoughts and experiences than positive. Is it because the negative damage us? scar us? change who we are, in order to adapt? What is it, i want to know!
Because truthfully i am a victim. I AM HUMAN. believe it or not. Although i act like an untouchable superhero.. i am and will be one of the sweetest, sensitive, sensual men you readers will ever meet.
But i just don't understand. The only thing else i say on this subject is this...
If the positive outway the negative by like a thousand or close to it, stop dwelling on the bullshit especially if you love/care dearly about someone. You don't want to lose something special. NOT AT ALL. Friends are hard to come by. Enemies are easy to come by.
AND LOVE, true love well you're lucky to find it twice in a lifetime. Don't let it slip. I certaintly won't.
Don't be the "damn, i lost what i had because i didn't realize what was in front of me" folks. Please. I am trying so hard to not be, NOT BE one of those people. DEAD ASS.
NEXT:Senior Year
okay, i must confess. I missed out senior year. i was in a daze. i don't regret anything. i swear i don't. i just wish i was a little more aware and enjoyed it more. that's all i'm saying.
Last thing:Last Day

(pretends to find an eyelash) i wish....
Now i won't say just in case it comes true but i want to relive the day the pictures above were taken.
I swear on everything i love that THAT DAY, was one of the best of my life and i would not trade it in for ANYTHING. NOTHING. Not a date with beyonce or a record deal. (the last part was hard to write but it's true because i would get the record deal anyway =) no trade ins, this aint gamestop. lmao)
I was thinking again, and overthinking again on the train and i really wish this day would come back. WHY? basically i thought this was what i could look foward to in the future. Of course not everyday will be amazing but when you're with extraordinary company it's bound to reoccur every once in a while. Stuff like that day are moments i live for, cherish, and simply love.

I hope with all my heart a day like that comes back because i'm pretty sure that was the last time i was 93 percent happy. Those days don't come often, if ever.
So homie, HB i hope we can get a day like this again. I pray it does.
In the words of someone extremely monumental "It will. I know it will. Just hold on."
FIN

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone in feeling nostalgic. I hear ya! I miss high school and the "extraordinary company" too!! (I like the way you phrased that, that's why I quoted it.) And I think you pretty much summed it up in "It will. I know it will. Just hold on." Life will be filled with many more amazing times and those moments when you feel high on life. I'm sure of it. Live freely and uninhibited.
    =)

    ReplyDelete