Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer


Yes, i'm deadass about to pray on my blog.
"I'm not really religious but i got to have faith" -Jam Young "Reality Check" from Most Likely II Succeed

Shout out to the cheerleading team for winning their fourth straight competition!
DYNASTY!!!

Yo mad crazy shit's been happening. Can't really explain it at all. Something's definitely missing for sure but i'm not dwelling on it, or the negative. It just makes me mad that people complain but yet push you away. What? Huh? Yea, it's exactly what it says. You decided something and you face the consequences. No, if ands or butts. AND if you try to hurt me, then i already know what kind of person you are, so why would i bother, seriously?
I've been dumb long enough.

Phew, now that, that's over. Here we go...
(wait) here this song while we pray

okay now...

Thank you god for everything you've given me and everyone else. Positive and Negative. You've blessed many of us (especially me) with some incrediable abilities and talent to show off to the world. Help me continue to be persistant, loved, and successful. I owe my being to you and so much more. I know i don't always "pray" to you but i do BELIEVE in you and think that without you i wouldn't have accomplished what i have. Difficulty is an everyday challenge and will always be something i will have to face from the people closest to me, especially. I just feel blessed although i feel weird and incomplete. I know, i was born to do something special. Everyone is. So guide is into the light... and watch over us through the night...

AMEN.

yea, i just dead ass prayed while a Journey song was playing on my blog, but fuck it.

~Jam Out~
P.S. My "Girlfriend's Cover"

Then her "Boyfriend's Photoshop Picture" (Thanks C-Star)
P.P.S. See if you can find JAM! lmao

AND hugo, for those who know him...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I officially love this entry since you posted a song by Journey! You should listen to "Someday Love Will Find You." It's my favorite song by them.
    =)

    ReplyDelete