Friday, March 27, 2009

Mind Full Of Doubt

Every once in a while, i get extrememly doubtful thinking about my music career.
Eventhough, i am NOT close to being famous does that change the fact that i'm an artist, a writer, a music composer with aspirations and desires?

I don't know the answer, maybe you do but i don't.

There's a lot of things i feel like i'm naive in when it comes to music. I'm not going to name all of them, but there's a lot.

THE WORST THING, is that i don't have a circle of people around me who understand me. WHO Agree with my view on music and my goals. Who make different music, beats, engineer and that could help me. I have to do all this shit on my own and at times it's depressing. I don't have too many REAL opinions meaing there's a lot subjective opinions, which sucks. BUT i don't feel i'm ready yet but if i had this circle, i definitely could be.

SHIT is WACK. i'm going to elaborate more later. G2G.

~DOUBTFUL~

2 comments:

  1. lol no i haven't seen the new 17 again movie yet. is it even out already?

    and well at least you know what you want to do with your life. i keep changing what i want haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have people who care. That is more than any engineer or music producer could give you. Attempt to try and stop doubting. Your music is inspirational....

    ReplyDelete