Monday, March 2, 2009

Fast & Furious...


First snow days in ages and I'M AT SCHOOL... (you could imagine how i feel, thus the title)
So yes, my school stayed open
SUCKS
Today is good for these things:
1)Relaxing
2)Watching Movies in bed with someone
3)Drinking Hot Chocolate
4)Making Love ALL DAY(may not be possible but you can do it a few times)

Call me a pervert for the last one but fuck it
" I Say the shit you're afraid to say
that's why for me there's only one way, UP"

Spiderman needs his "MJ" and Jam needs his "PB"
On the web and got bread but no spread =/
{Don't want to get into my anger..........................................}


~Jam Out~

R.I.P Dr. Suess (Today was his birthday, not his death date)

Let the March Madness begin... VA here we come!

21days until the B-day...(uh-oh, nervous)

1 comment:

  1. yea brookyln college is le gay, was so pissed this morning and haha who wouldnt agree wit 4? all teens r some kind of perverted, might as well let it out SEX ahahaha
    19 days til MY bday, well 18 now since technically im typin this on the 3rd
    ugh im freakin sick, not lookin forward to math

    ReplyDelete