Monday, March 16, 2009

Game Mania

EDIT: READ THE ENTRY BELOW FIRST. It's A BIT more important to me BUT PLEASE READ BOTH.
AND Here's The link for the Magic Flow song, i'm tired of waiting, if it's bad be honest.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5708825867e40f68/

WOW....OKAY THIS IS SPONTANOUS WRITING. I'm watching sex and the city and this episode is crazy.
First, Carrie asks "can men change?" I think so. it's all about sacrafice. I guess. A lot of people don't do it. I do. Maybe i'm weird. Maybe i should JUST be an asshole instead of the guy girl's will want in the future. I'm not good enough NOW but i'm good enough for the future. YAY!

I don't know. The can men change shit, was i don't know. No one take that to heart. I can't think straight right now.
Second thing they talk about was cuddling and morning sex. OH and how Miranda is really compulsive and tense. She doesn't have "time." It bothers me, a lot. I wish i could find a piece of it and post it up.
I'll make it quick. Basically Steve, who Miranda is dating, likes to have sex in the morning and then cuddle. One saturday they do it and she gets up right after because she has "errands to do.'
He says can't you just lay down AND THEN She wants...

A TIME FRAME????? She was like how long do u need? 10/20mins?

WHAT THE FUCK. WOA. That made me mad. I hate shit like that. People not having time to cuddle, have sex, always needing to d something. I understand needing to get shit DONE but all the time, what the fuck?

Later on, this girl says that "Girls look for the cuddling guy" but apparently they don't or maybe the ones i choose or guys like me choose don't. Whatever. I'm done with this sex and the city bullshit. Sorry.

SORRY.
(Side Note: I've never had sex in the morning before someone had to go to school or sex or something in that category. =(. One day)

NOW on to the original BLOG entry

I hate working at gamestop. Wait, don't judge me yet. It's not because of the people, the schedule, the pay, it's because i can't buy anything and i can't play anything in the store.
I want a ps3. i want resident evil. I want MAD SHIT. but i can't buy and i don't have time to play. So it infuriates me a lot. AND i heard my friend Julian bought the special edition Resident Evil and NOW i'm mad at him, lol. j/k. But i'm pissed because i just want to be a kid and play video games.
Is there something wrong with that?

(lmao. This Zits is dedicated to my Aunt, WHY? Because She will vouch that the lady in the pink is her. hahaha)

~Jam The Fuck Out~
P.S. My Twitter is www.twitter.com/jamdreams
March 20- GET MY BLACK BERRY WOOOO HOOO
7 days until b-day

5 comments:

  1. LMAO! thanks =D...and the collectors edition isnt all special. I just wanted it for the sexy ass black metallic case! holla!...dude lets get you a ps3. I'll work my magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, why is everyone working at gamestop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i've never watched a single sex & the city episode. i'm so behind.

    and from your previous blog, yeah i wish i could redo prom too. i wish i brought a different date lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao.

    yea?

    you hate working at gamestop?

    you're fired!

    i'm gonna hire huggins instead.

    :D

    lmao. jk. resident evil isn't all that.

    its ok.

    story = corny.

    got an 8 on ign.com

    got a 5 on davidspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm HIRED? Yes, I just got the best news ever!! Wooohoooo! Jonathan's fired, I'm hired. lol

    ReplyDelete