Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nail Bitter


Well the Knicks pretty much won, well pretty easily. lol. Not really much to say there. It was fun. Free popcorn. Cotton Candy. Old pals (woa). THE best part of the night, deadass, was when the Knicks Rookie aka The Rooster aka #8 aka Gallineri (don't know how to spell his name) did some
EXTRA SHIT....
Fake, shake and bake... Swoosh. Right in the defender's face. I WAS HYPED. lol. Had some of a beer too. Didn't feel like having my own. Had 2 Chimichangas, lol, mad good, mad small but it was LATINO NIGHT.

ONE DAY: I will rep for my spanish people and perform at MSG at half time, word? YEA, word.
Although i COULD die happy STILL so much more to do. WATCH the video i posted on the early entry. Charles killed it. Ill band. ILL Carson Daily show.

So the knicks won by four. Nice dunks here and there. MAD fast paced. Terrible Defense and offense. Lol. I miss my team. Hopefully Rich does some Gallineri impersonation and we play on saturday. LLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG trip so i got to write a "go away" entry.

Illy. (another inside joke, JULIAN!!)
Waiting for youtube to upload my video... lol.
Well i was type bored and been hearing MAD freestyle videos, so FUCK IT.
I'm an artist, i can do it too. I tried to go HARD but i'm a songwriter. Nah mean?

There you go!

P.S. If yall too lazy too see the first video of charles here's the second one, but i like the first one better.
P.P.S. More Poetry coming soon.


AHHHHHHHH ~Jam Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment