Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The spotlight...

O.D. =D
Basically, that's part of the reason i live, the spotlight.
The mic. The passion. The drive. The love. The success. The chances of tragedy.
Influence. Inspiration. Aspiration. Legacy. Legend. Life.
MUSIC. Watch the video below... This what i want to do one day SOOOOONNNNN soo BAD!
It's ill, trust me, just check it out.
AND..I THINK...I THINK... I Can...Be happy being HALF-Famous. =) Yay boy.


F.Y.I-Goal of the month 100 entries by my birthday...Oh believe me, i'll make it. Won't be short either like on some hi/bye shit (inside joke...JULIAN!)
Might take my laptop upstate with me to the game. SO you'll DEFINITELY be hearing from me.

OH and my game will be online at like 6 on friday. Just go to the NCAA website and d3i think. Who wants to see Jam on tv, on the bench looking fly? I DO, I DO (chant)
~Out~
De-FENSE
EDIT: Going to post a birthday list soon. Won't be toooo long. i don't know if intangible things will be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment