Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Videos & Music

Okay, so these are my two new videos. Created & edited by me. NOW, i'm not the greatest, nor the patientest person in the world but fuck it, i guess. I will learn from my mistakes in the (near)future but i'm dead ass, like everything in my life, i'm doing this on my own. PAYING with LOAN MONEY, to go to the studio every week to bring YOU GUYS, music. Yea, i'm not getting paid for this. All i get is satisfaction, love, and happiness, IF THAT, at times. Because the music industry, game, is fucked up. BUT just respect me and what i'm doing alone. If you think it's absolute crap, then so be it, what can i do??? I'm just 18(while i can say that) trying to make my dreams happen. IMAGINE, if i had a team, a publisct, a hair stylist, people who made beats and wrote music like me? GOD DAMN, that would be hot but until then here it is...

First:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57459989aa7bad0f/
That's the new link to another song i just recorded. On Kanye's Beat. Usually i hate rhyming on other people's instrumentals but fuck it. I'm doing it my way.
P.S. I need to find a style, SERIOUSLY
*Audrey want to help?
P.P.S If you like it, download it and pass it along to your friends, please, out of love and desperation PLEASE. (Oh shit, new title :Out of desperatin & Love, OMG)

Next: This was at the studio friday, you'll hear a snippet of the song above in it. EDITED by me, again.

Then i wanted to learn how to put JUST a song on YOUTUBE and guess what I DID IT!

Two things: Last FREE new song (by itself) will be released within the next 24hours. It's a song i wanted to try to do something different with. Something fun. Something i can bare to listen to. lol. =)but is creative.
THEN, ZITS:
Not,link is broken.
~Jam The Fuck Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment