Thursday, February 26, 2009

Turning into the MAN

A yo. Wassup Yall. 
I'm sorry to hear that my blog comment box crap is O.D. slow and messing up but if anything hit the shout box on the left.
(<-------------------------------) See it yet?

Anyway, just to inform my bloggers that i don't know. Starbucks terminated a future star. =/.
"Laid off" I mean but they still owe me like hundreds of dollars so I'm NOT MAD. holla!
Now i work at Gamestop with an anonymous Dominican writer who i might live with... No names. 
Soooo.... Basically i got to catch up in school as always but fuck it. I'm really just toooooo into MUSIC & Basketball. My bitches 4 Life, just like Life. =)

Basically last night we beat York College (CUNY) and are now going to the championship against the other school i was going to go to....(drum roll)
BARUCH. The undefeated team in CUNY and the team that basically beat us because of a bad call with .3 seconds left on the clock. DO I SMELL REDEMPTION
HELLL YEAA!!! When i say Jam, yall say Young, JAM! (YOUNG!)

I'm a little high on life and shit. I should've had three banners and a ring from RFK but you know what, God & Life have giving me an opportunity to play for one of the best teams (D3 wise) in New York and possibly get a ring my FRESHMEN YEAR. 
IF we win, NOBODY CAN TELL ME SHIT!!! Period. 

(next topic)

Going to studio sometime this week or early next week. New joints that i will drop for FREE, 3 joints. NOT the same day though. Got to keep the fans on their seats and their mouths drooling BUT they will all be like me rapping on industry beats.
"Magic Baby" - Robin Thick's Magic
"If You Say You Will" -Kanye West's Say You Will
and the third i'm debating on. It might be on an original beat. We'll see. 

Pretty excited though. I have LESS THAN A MONTH until my birthday and like A MONTH to get this cd done, again BY MYSELF. I have resources but i'm basically doing this independently. SO when it comes PLEASE pass it along ONLY IF YOU THINK IT'S WORTHY ENOUGH. 
I actually feel comfortable with my music NOW, then i've ever before so whatever i put out whether it's just a good song or a CLASSIC, it'll be ME and it WON'T BE BAD. 

I PROMISE.

In all seriousness. YEA. Check out Pick IT UP on the myspace www.myspace.com/jamyoungmusic.
~Jam Out~
P.S.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWS LOVE. EVERYBODY, WHOSE SHOWN SUPPORT, ESPECIALLY SINCE DAY ONE.
THIS ENTRY IS TO YOU...
P.P.S.
I WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH TO BE ON TOP OF MY GAME. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY.
P.P.S
MORE SHOWS COMING... KEEP YALL POSTED FIRST

2 comments:

  1. i definitely know who that anonymous dominican writer is. =) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete