Friday, March 13, 2009

It'sallgoodevenwhenitaint

I Love (Hate) Life!
lol. Hate is such a strong word, isn't it? Sometimes it's just write to explain a situation. Anyway, i'm fucking tired and possibly sick. I guess the lack of sleep has been killing me, maybe? I truthfully don't have a fucking CLUE!

NEXT WEEK, ON MONDAY, i swear TO GOD i'm going to start working out, sick or not.
In the words of Young Jeezy's adlibs: YYYEEEEAAAAA


Oh, forgot to mention, i have a little surprise for your ears. YES. OH YES. New track and guess with who, my man Wes Studii. He actually use to go to R.F.K, idk about High School but like in 97. When the school FIRST started. Woa. He's old. lol. Nah just playin.
SHOUTS TO WES, first track together, let's keep it coming.

His album is coming out...from the back of his car. Underground shit. Who is gunna buy one? Takers. I'll post some shit. He's ill. Took my song to the next level.

It's called "Magic Flow (We Got It)"
On Robin Thicke's Magic beat. Fire.
Spent like an hour in there recording. 1 1/2 chilling.
Putting up later, after i make sure from my sources, it's worth putting up.
LYRICALLY i'm a beast!
SWAGG is coming up. WOOOO.

Check the last bar in the first bar. I got to explain it. Just to ill.
"Shhhh, i am it,
Take away the i am, that's me, THE SHIT."

Shhh -i am + it = Shit
Get it? ha ha.

P.S. I WANT KANYE WEST'S COLLEGE DROPOUT. SOMEBODY GET IT FOR ME!!!!
PLEASE. And some Studio & Regular headphones. AHHHH
EDIT: Oh shit, it's on youtube. Should i keep it up?
LET ME KNOW


(lisp comes out O.D.!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your freestyle. They "lisp" doesn't come out at all. And you know I'll tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete