Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Excitement

Today we're going to set the blog up a little differently aka more organized. Lol.
Here we go...
Mets Game:
Today was my first game at citifield. WOW. The place is really amazing. The food, the set up, the seats, the vibe, the stadium (outside and in). The place is smaller but it's fresh. I couldn't eat anything because of my stomach, which hasn't acted up since I took medicine. I still had fries though BUT no cheese :(. Lol. I sound real fat, I know. The game was real cool, of course it had to be a cold day. Didn't rain, thank god! Livan Hernandez pitched great. Julian was there but I didn't get to see him or anything. Just glad the met's won!

Cavs vs. Magic:
This game is crazy...it's about to end. It's been a thriller, looks like cavs are going to lose. Rough. Idk. It's like destiny, James and the cavs have to take it. I know the feeling of that (e.g. Rfk high school).Shit is crazy though. Magic are playing phenemonal. It's crazy. Lebron missed the game winning shot...smh. Hurts me. Everybody been waiting for Kobe-Lebron or at least Lebron and Carmelo. We'll see. About to watch my baby, Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) on friends.
Virus: I think I either had a virus or food poisioning. My stomach has been fucked up since 3:30 last night, right before I went to bed which didn't allow me to sleep. So I had soup and a lot of solid shit to eat. Ehh. Want cereal.

Dad:
(been missing my mom and the comfort of a women, meaning a women not related to me, who finds me attractive, great personality and blah blah, don't have that but yea)
Tomorrow, I am getting my iphone :). I'm a little spoiled. I know. But I'm paying for it and I have the upgrade so WHY NOT. Fuck it, right? Haha. And I'm getting my new ipod. Shit broke and the apple store is giving me a new one. My dad is going with me, haven't seen him in a couple weeks. We're gunna eat, hang, get it, and watch a movie. I know he's broke or whatever and I haven't asked him for anything since I was 16(barely anything) so I understand it already.

Long Road Ahead:
Anybody see the episode where Monica is talking/teaching Chandler about women's spots? Like their "holes" now I know the majority of people who read my blog are women and I know this is awkward to ask or discuss BUT she says there are 7 holes. Now I'm not a rookie at this (assume what this is) but I'm not a master by any extent. I like learning, listening though. What 7 is she talking about...look it up. It's an older episode like in the beginning of the show (before phoebe gives birth). The episode also includes Joey working in the muesum of natural history with Ross.

Anyway, I love that show.

I want to go on a road trip (f.y.I) I got to get away from this city and everything (besides going to florida). :)

Hamptons (watching sex in the city again, I really hope I'm not gay, lol)

So many ppl lie about their age when they get older it's crazy. lol. And I think fans or ppl come on to strong. I have to work on that.

Next, I'm going to the studio again friday. May drop by to watch the RFK baseball team try and win their quarter finals baseball game. I hope they win. I want jordan to at least go to the semi-finals or finals, even if they don't win. I'm a lil envious of him and trevor for some reason but I get over it. No reason to be envious, we're all blessed in certain ways. I want them to do extremely well/amazing.

(Side note: catherine zeta jones is hot, still)

Want to do a jello shot? Anybody want to help get that accomplished? Maybe.

About to sleep. :). Want to write more but can't think, trying to drink early.

P.S. Writing a dedication Part 2 entry: be on the look out AND once the mixtape is finished NEW BLOG. This one will still be alive though for my private readers :) yall

EDIT: I figured it was those 7... I figured it out but i guess it makes sense to hear it from a women herself.

2 comments:

  1. 2 nose holes; 2 ear holes; one mouth hole; and then the two holes down there...Get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I really hope I'm not gay". haha omg, you have no idea how many straight guys i've heard say that to me this past week.

    and i agree, catherine zeta jones is hot

    ReplyDelete