Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Day In A Simplistic Blog Entry

Damn straight I blog a lot. I abuse the privelage (typo?)to blog. It's the damn blackberry plus it's addicting. You SHOULD know that. Word? Word!

Sorry I haven't commented many of you guys, it's because I can't comment on my phone and my computer at home is retarded.

I'm officially tired. Yawn. Ahh. Tried working on this beat illya gave me. Rough. I can't figure it out. I wrote one bridge and a verse. I have the concept (deja vu, cliche I know but I've never done a song like that so it's new for me) but the wrds won't come out. Fustrating.

Bulls lost...maybe next year. I think the celtics like fucking with viewers. Underachieving and shit.

Celtics v. Magic... Idk who's gunna come out victorious in that one.

Therapy...
I don't know if any of you guys have ever had a therapist but mine is awesome. I've been able to really open up to her about sex, women, kids, family, social problems. I've improved a lot since we first started. (Pat on the back) today we talked about my sister, my two (ex) uncles, school, and some other stuff I don't remember. More crap about age. I didn't get to tell her about my basketball dissappointments or how I truley felt last night but we did talk a little about kids...weird right. Yes I know. Extremely!

Well what about kids. It's complicated so I will only touch on it briefly. It was just about my future and my music. I have a slight older woman attraction (21, 23, 25) and if I ever really date someone older and it gets serious what will happen. Let's say I date someone 24 until I'm 23/24 and she'll be 28/29 and she wants kids. I'm just out of college if the music hasn't caught anyone's eyes and we been together for 4-5 years. Marriage she doesn't care too much about but the kid she wants. She loves me but really wants one. Would I be ready to take on that type of responsibility 4 or 5 years from now? What about my music? Will she accept the fact that music and family are equally important. Idk.

I know I shouldn't be thinking that but I am. I know I'm not ready now. So we'll have to see how this relationship develops when there is one.

REGARDLESS of the age though (meaning the age I am) if I put it in the oven, I'm going to make sure I'll be a really good father. I'm gunna make a list of everything a father should be and take after that. Give him more than what I'll give my wife/girl, which is tje universe because I gave her the world already.

Later, I'm getting real dizzy. I can't zee and my stomach hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment