Monday, May 4, 2009

148: Things I Miss

(Confession: didn't do my hw last night)

Now that I got that off my chest and that I'm almost done with my whole mini wheats I want you guys to do this with me. I want yall to make a list of little things or big things but just whatever comes to your mind at the "moment."

The reason for this is because I woke up and was just thinking about that. Little things I miss. Nothing that made me sad. But just thinking. So here we go

I MISS...

Homemade chicken parmesan
Hamburger Helper
Mojave margaritas
Telling my mom she's a terrible cook
Coming home and seeing my sister's
Staying inside and watching movies
Homemade pina coloadas
Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Going to the movies
R.F.K during the springtime
Living close to school
Thai and sushi
Going shopping
A warm night body
The middle of the night
The morning
Being 14
College Point Summers
St.Fedilis
Tacke Football
Soccer
Group Music
Dounkin Donuts
Pop Music
Eminem shitting on pop music
TRL
Coming home after school and hanging out
Getting into a bit of trouble
Life Before Drugs and SAT's (and STDs)
Shopping
Sleep Over
Family togetherness
smell of a new place
New crush

Later :P

2 comments:

  1. i miss TRL too; but the old ones when they used to play the whole music videos

    i watch FUSEtv now all the time for their music videos. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss being 14 too! And a warm night body..
    Good list! =)

    ReplyDelete