Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nameless

Yo I'm mad hungry and I just ate at like 12ish. I'm feeling better right now. It always helps when the sun is out, wind is blowing, and I don't need a fucking jacket. Ya dig?!

I know I complained or explained a lot of shit in a couple entries yesterday, but there were some positives. The show I saw is fabolous. Seriously. Which reminds me I miss huggins, poper, adams, and byheny. Henderson, mulstay, and herman. Kinda gildea, his harsh ways really were good. Whatever. I feel like I haven't came back and thanked them for making me who I am today. those people especially saved me from some horrible times, experiences, and kept my head up. O.d.

my friend david is going to see the play I saw. Going to therapy now... Finish later

1 comment:

  1. David had to go work and bailed on me. I want to cry.

    ReplyDelete