Sunday, May 10, 2009

The PerSon WhO CreAted Me Day

Happy Mother's Day Yall and to the mother's (soon to be as well) this year. It would be kinda cool to actually celebrate this day but I'm not complaining. I have to make 3 phone calls.

I was dead ass thinking of a song to write for mother's day which brought me back to my idea of a mixtape filled with holiday/certain places kind of music. It needs to be a new genre of music not just "hip-hop." I go to work in 2 hours but I really hope if you have the time spend it wisely because I'm gunna be spending it on writing two papers tonight. Ahhhh! Yea. Omg. When I think about it, I feel like I just don't have time for it... But I'm praying and keeping well, positive. :)

I'll post some more interesting shit later till than...

No comments:

Post a Comment