Saturday, May 30, 2009

Real Love

Call me a softy, sensitive, or whatever else is a synnonm for a guy being the opposite of a guy. BUT I'm going to discuss love again. This is the last entry of may, so fuck it. I didn't blog very much this month maybe because nothing interesting happen....let's get into this discussion quick.

I WANT EVERYONE WHO CAN COMMENT TO COMMENT.

(Listening to Trey Songz "Last Time" this song is tooouuuggghhh)

Okay so what's real love?
Have you ever felt real love?
Who defines REAL LOVE.
I mean there's been songs about it and what not but does anybody know what real love is. Or what's your definiton of REAL LOVE?

I don't really want to speak upon the matter to be honest...

I might later. I'll see how I feel later. I know I'll do it. Just waiting for the exact moment and mood that will allow me to express my total feelings.

Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment