Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just To Say...

I want to state quickly, that I am not a leech but I am a bit stubborn. When I talk or want to talk to artists, proudcers, and anybody semi-famous it is not because I want a helping hand of any sorts. You can be signed. You can be whatever. But at the end of the day I just want to make music. Good ass music. Music that I can listen to and that the fans will love, that people will love even people who don't like hip-hop.

Point blank I'm trying to make it on my own. With my stratrgies with my help with my ambition. You know somebody cool. You want to do something cool. But I am not jumping aboard to just get a deal or in hopes to get a deal. I'm doing something because I think the product will be great and in the process we both will benefit. I don't have much money. I actually don'Þ have shit, except:
An ear to take advice
A mouth to spit my words
A heart that will not be crushed
An ambition that is my fire
A creative mind
A pen and a blackberry
Hands to write
Feet to walk my ass to the studio and wherever the world takes me
And a penis that stays in it's locked away safe.

That's all a rapper got, at least this rapper. So I know there are so many people looking for a helping hand. I just want advice, constructive critism, and that's about it.

If mike ever gets a "real deal" best believe I'm not jumping on the boat or his imprint. Yea of course I'll be there, on tour, making music and what not but other than that I don't want to be put on and I don't want to be behind "your" spotlight. Sorry. Not for me. I work to hard to be shunned in the motherfucking shadows. Dead serious.

"Like a couple birds in the sky, I'm two fly." Haha.

Wack? Whatever! Lol.

I just thought I'd stress this point out. I'm NOT like everyone else. It's a gift and a curse. Fuck me.

Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment