Monday, May 11, 2009

F.an I.nput T.ime!!

This will be brief.

This entry I want to hear your opinions. I know some of you may not like hip-hop but I'm trying to bring something new to the genre and once I get the right resources and backing believe me, it's gunna be something spectacular.
I want to know what you would like to here. What kind of rap songs would you listen to...

Concept wise. If you could write a song what would it be. Draw an imaginary picture with words and send it to me via comment and I'll try to bring it to life. Any ideas. For example like barber shop music what kind of music would u like to hear while you're waiÞing for a cut or getting a cut.

Julian wrote a poem about the world ending and it being our fault and he wanted me to see if I can turn it into a song. So let me know. I want all readers to participate if you can.

Think..think more... Think just a little bit harder. Type. Then send.

Do you believe in me? I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. "Life always happens at the wrong time, for the wrong reasons." - Write about all of the missed opportunities that come just at the wrong time. But eventually, everything falls (yes, falls) together because that is how this earth really works.

    ReplyDelete