Friday, May 15, 2009

Sunday Morning Flowers

I like the sound of that title for some reason. I don't know if it should just be a song title, a phrase I use or a song I make. Maybe a poem at first. I'm thinking... Something about the importance or symbolic meaning of flowers.

I use to be a sweetheart u know, once upon a time ago. When I use to get this girl I was messing with all types of flowers, randomly. To surpirse her, make her fee better, and just because... I think that's the best time, the just because you're you time. And for her birthday and shit, of course. I don't think she liked it or appreciated it much really but I miss doing random kinds of acts of goodness like that. So I kind of wanna write a song about that. What each color of a rose means. And other reasons why flowers are given

Good idea or no?

Fin.

2 comments:

  1. me likey, dats cute, I <3 flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you said she didn't like the flowers. Stop dwelling on the unreasonable and being so negative.

    ReplyDelete