Sunday, May 3, 2009

Some Day

Today is Someday. Lol. Okay I mean sunday but I decided to flip it and change it. Fuck it! Right? That's the new motto.

I am fucking tired! Like I bet a lot of you guys are. Working so hard and what not. I think...

"I'm sicker than the swine flu" haha. Fuck yall. I made it up first!

Damn. It's freaking D.R. In my house. Hot as hell.

I been thinking about what my p.I.c was talking about... Vacation. Last two years I've vacationed with a girl and my friends. I would like to do both there just ain't no girl for me to take. :( but I'll take julian up on his offer. DV wants to go to Puerto Rico, that would be ill. I'd actually like to go to D.R. Just I don't have the money for that, well I might depending on what happens.

We'll see I guess. Hope the summer is good.

Work was dreading. O.d. Tired. Slept ten hours last night but it made me even tired-er (I don't think that's a word). Lol. Going on facebook and trying to do homework.

Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment