Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Know...

I'm o.ding with these last 3 blog entries (including this one)well I just thought I should say, and just say NOT ON TWITTER, that tonight could've been the perfect night in another universe, place, galaxy, time. I smelled the auroma of it in the air. Whether it was my mind, the past, the future, the other realm fucking with me I knew exactly what should've went down ideally.

With that said, I want a body next to me. I wanted one so bad a few weeks ago, that I slept in the same bed as my sister.

I might do that again. I love her and hate her too.

Uhhh. I'm glad I do if I do.
Ideally I know what oNE person I should be sleeping next to.
In reality it doesn't matter to the point I have a few names.
In actual reality I don't care who it is, just somebody of the opposite sex even if I'm not comfortable with them (have to stop caring)

Okay, I promise I'll go home soon. Before 2 :). Just calming myself down with nature. Sorry **** for not calling you back right away. I'm just completely stressed right now (referr to the second entry down) so much more to say but it's just babaling.

Later...
P.S. Feeling a bit better than a smidge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment