Saturday, May 9, 2009

Must Read Entry?

Yo this shit is crazy. I love the female species and their wonderful human features but they're just tooo much for me. Seriously. too complex. The crazy part is to a certain extent I'm very sensitive and emotional and shit (fuck it, it's who I am (for now)) but god damn, it's wild. Yall are wild.

NO OFFENSE AT ALL TO MY FEMALE READERS. Seriously. I love yall especially since mostly females are the main ppl who read this.

(Wonders if (insert name) still reads this blog)

Whatever. Going to post mad videos tomorrow morning. Tried to earlier.

"2009 I'm getting mine"

I'm a little typsy right now. Not much though honestly. I bought my first drinks ever, now I have no money, lol, got to take some more out and find that old starbucks check.
I bought a mikes hard lemonade and a blue hawaiin thingy. Both fruity and banging. Lol.
Fucking tired about to pass out.

Saw two movies with my friend.
Fighting and X-Men Origins. a little dissappointed in both. Both made me realize I have to become a writer! Wolverine movie, editing was ehh, scenes ehh, script ehh, storyline ehh, it could've been a classic but they fucked it up. Made me mad not furious but mad enough. Ya know? And fighter, I just liked the spanish girls and the main actor that's about it. Redemption.

On that note though, I'm out guys. I don't want the magic to win. Let's go boston! Boston vs. Cavs & Denver vs. Lakers. Crossing fingers.

Feel soo fat and kind of ugly. And oooohhh

Forgot to mention but apparently gays and bi-sexuals think I have gay tendancies (lean) and whatever. I'm straight though and I find it crazy that I do these things without noticing. I've had a guy have a crush on me which is insane to me. I haven't had enough or even close to enough pussy in my life and I find NO MAN/MEN attractive at all. Not homophobic but I'm not gay.

I mean yall know me? Are these gays correct in thinking I might be one? Seriously?

New motto: if Ít walks and has a (real) ****** then fuck it! Lmfao all the way to the bank.

Need money. Need music. Need *****. Need ball and this stomach to go away.

Why am I fat?

Goodnight on that night.

From the man who was voted most likely to succeed in high school :)

1 comment:

  1. haha the blue hawaiian drink thing was the first drink i ever bought too - except i bought it two years ago. good stuff. but doesn't do much. lol unless you mix it with green apple vodka (which me & my friends did). that was a killer.

    and haha. my boyfriend actually got hit on some gay guys recently.

    ReplyDelete