Sunday, May 24, 2009

Times Flies...

(Can't fall asleep so...)
I think "time" takes red bulls, because everytime I look, it flies. (Red bull gives you wings, therefore is time takes red bulls it would be able to fly, literally) yea, sorry I'm complicated.

Before I go back to time, my therapist kind of discovered a pattern in me, my trend about girls I guess you can say but just trends I have in general, it was weird. I think she might be onto something...

Ipod getting taken by itunes, monday or wenesday than iphone, here I come!

Okay so everytime u dred life, time slows down, sometimes when you think of life it's very slow but after you stop and think about that motherfucking shÍt...yup times is gone. A wrap.

Can you believe it's been...idk how long since we really...

Do you know it's been 3/4 of a year (almost) since we...

Even longer since...

Been mad long since we had a...

Almost a whole year since everything...

3/4 year since we...

Yea, just a few things yall might relate to. It's crazy son. And to be honest with all this time elapsing, I don't know what the future is gunna look like probably more time.

On a related, unrelated note, thank you for helping me (good and bad). I really am maybe a bit more confused and torn then ever before between knowing what I want and not sure of what I want. It's not just because of (picks name out of hate) or YOU, it's a lot of things. All of theae crazy things at once. You know why I'm glad I met some people cause they kind of put me out like...everyone has problems, don't be a drama queen. I kind of listenend. I reasoned a little more, little better. That's it. I also realized "mature" is a word that is thrown around TOO much. Because technically we're all motherfucking immature, yup, I said it and it's numbfucking true. The people that tell you, you're immature are the same people who do immature things like o.d. Critize you as a friend, partner, co-worker, boyfriend/girlfriend. So fuck em! Lol.

I think I need to change my name to "venting."

Okay now I'm falling asleep..ironic.

By the way, went to the studio yesterday...still don't know how I feel about my music, for real. Whatever. I'll be the opposite of negative.

Anyway, time just passes o.d quick but o.d slow. It's crazy. Hate it or love it.

Till tomorrow (when I wake)

3 comments:

  1. I think I go through these "time flies" moments like 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes good. Sometimes bad. I try to think about how old I am and I can't believe I am the age I am. I can't believe it so much so that I don't feel like it's possible. It's like one day you are in college and then the next...

    The best way to get through life is by having people you love in it. Keep them around. Hold on to them. THEN, along with all of that, make sure you help others. Lend them a helping hand. Make sure not to just help yourself and the people you love but help people you don't know.

    With that said, life is great, even with how fast time flies and how crazy and chaotic it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah seriously, about the time.
    i feel like my college life is practically over, and i should be graduating next year already & then i worry about what the HELL am i going to do when i graduate?

    haha, you're kinda right about the immature/mature part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its crazy how some many people feel the same way. I wrote about the same thing about a week ago. Maybe time is really going faster.

    ReplyDelete