Thursday, May 28, 2009

HUBBLE!(From sex and the city) I kind of want to see that movie, with Barbra Streisand.

This song (mostly the lyrics, NOT ALL of the lyrics just some of it) {sorry for aggrevating you the other day/night}

(I would put the lyrics up but I'm on my blackberry)

Okay sooo I'm watching sex and the city again and it really makes me think about love and whatever other gay, mushy stuff you can think of. I forgot what I was going to bring up about the show but it was something ooooooooHHHH, I remember.

Okay, so in the beginning Maranda ran away from one of her ex-bfs (ex-love) which maybe really immature BUT totally understandable. I get it, running was wrong ESPECIALLY when he saw her and he was really hurt...I guess in that situation I would've been too but I've had that happen to me AND I've done it, I'm guilty. I totally understand why but it is wrong. I get it... So I guess this is my apology.

Last thing, I'm watching the second episode and the new guy Carrie is dating just met her friends and their having an uncomfortably good time. It's cool, I KINDA know what that feels like. It's like an interview (I'm laughing while I write this, I remember like it was yesterday). I passed well kinda. The second time(with someone else of course) no so much. But I shouldn't even be thinking about that...dark place.

Someone once told me that once you find someone else you'll forget about the other person BUT what if it's not true. What if you meet a bunch of guys/girls and don't change their attention or like. Or maybe is it LOVE. Maybe love keeps you preoccupied with what you love/want.

Next, WHY DO WOMEN nitpick about men? Is it really because they care? Is it? Lol.
And when we get older will we roleplay? That's a rhetorical question. But I'm assuming so... It might be fun, I might try it while I'm young and single rather than older and with someone. Whatever.

Too much girly, sex and the city talk.

Night- Jam the Fuck Out

No comments:

Post a Comment