Friday, May 8, 2009

150 & Going Strong

I can't believe it myself. The 150th entry is here! Lol. Only countless more to go. Haha.

I truley wanted to make this one "special" but I couldn't too many setbacks and bad thoughts. So let's start with something new though:
Currently Thinking: of a lot
Currently... On the 7 train going to watch a movie with a "friend"
Currently wearing: banana republic shorts (that I need to get again but with my own money) a shirt that reads "make music, not enemies," an LA dodger hat (irionic because of what just happend to manny rameriez?), long socks rolled up shortly, gray briefs, and the low top jordan XX(20) lol.

Hell of a week. Hell of a day. And as usual my mind is like exploding with thoughts. Matter fact, this will be a LONG and MEANINGFUL ENTRY! Yay?

Well let's start off with this: my attitude will be more aggressive and more " I don't give a fuck, nigga!"Ish. Lol.
That sounds funny but it's true. Just stop being so nice and carrying and unconfident. Dead ass. FUCK IT! If I take ten shots and make 2 fuck it. But apparently this "aggressive" area is something that I lack and my method hasn't been working of late? Try most of my life. Haha. Made my-self laugh with that won so... In every category I'm going to be getting my numbers up (whatever that mean's right?) you'll see when my blog entries are like so cool and positive and shit.

Next, I've officially decided on like a major and shit. Not a major deal, lol, but a major for college. I guess this was undeniable anyway. No offense to history which I love but english/creative writing is well what I'm suppose to do.

I am a writer but...

This week I haven't been inspired to write. Of course I have written but not like stuff I think I'm gunna keep. Just been stressed with school writing so here's a self reminder of what's due:

6 page paper, annotated and basically 98 percent done.

Philosophy paper which I haven't read the terms to yet (yikes)

Math Final and TVR final on thursday.

Film paper due 5-7 pages due wenesday.

Woa! Talk about being a writer, huh? And the studying is going to be crazy. Lol. Damn son!

I also have to do my fafsa, pay the school money, and register for a summer and fall class(es). Lol.

Stressed? I think so.

Musically? Nothing will be recorded until earliest next friday.

Good news: My manager's computer is coming. Not going to mooch off them but it's one of my outlets to make it.

I'm still on my own, no worries.

Today: ran into some kids I played with like 2 years ago. I'm kinda glad I didn't go to molloy unless I would've ended up being outstanding and not just good cause I wouldn't have played for shit. And I probably woulda been fucked. But then again who knows? Right? Can't dwell on that. I'm happy where I'm at for ther most paer just looking UP
UP
Up
Up!

What else? What else? Lol.

I need a new ()partner. I officially. I realized today that we are not on the same page at allll. Well I knew that before too, but everyday just seems to be more relevant. Your not expressive. Show that you care much and don't like what I like or what we use to like anymore, it's cool though. AND I officially think you have somone else. I might be jumping the gun but it doesn't matter, right? Just had to throw in a subliminal. Apology(?)

Movie is gunna start...

God am I blessed? Are we all really destined to do something special? let me know?

And for my sister's sake, get her out soon but I know u put her there to teach her something but teach her not to act irrational. I love her and human life to death eventhough I find it an overwhelming struggle.

Let's live though

From the kid voted most likely to be famous in highschool

1 comment:

  1. it's not subliminal if you state it outright.

    ReplyDelete