Thursday, January 22, 2009

Writer's Block

I'm about to go to bed but i'm pretty fustrated i have writer's block when it comes to the blog and life. It's crazy ridiculous. I can't explain it. And AGAIN i was late to basketball. Holy shit man. Maybe it's a wierd week because i got over being sick and mentally i'm out of it because of school coming up this next monday. WOW. Days go fast.

I went to the studio today. FELT MAD GOOD. But it's wierd again. I don't know the vibe. The feeling like i'm not good enough coming back. God, i just need some swag, personality, and a better flow. I feel like my writing's not even that good. WOW. There i go again. Mad discouraging talk. I got to stop. Just because i feel negative vibes doesn't mean i have to put my head down. I got to keep my head it up.

(looks up at the sky). New music coming REAL SOON. I PROMISE. I have two new tracks in the palm of my heads and a click away BUT i can't put them on. Grrr. It's painful. I'm trying to stack up tracks for the Free Music online mixtape. Tracklist coming soon. I'll put up some shit eventually. I promise. I need to get some of this out through an actual song, NOT JUST blogging.
I hope you like.

~Jam Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment