Saturday, January 3, 2009

Title-less

Hey yall, i appreciate the comments you guys have been leaving in the comment boxes. I must say they really do make my day that people care. Sometimes at the end of the day you just wish that someone cared. Soooo on that note i will begin my "melo-dramatic" part of the blog and then i will add the really really good stuff. The reason for this is maybe i'll cheer myself up again by telling myself and you guys how good i'm having it.

Well actually i just changed my mind. I just wrote a rap to the lost one instrumental which i will paste on this and i'll show you what i wrote. Music and writing is very theraputic and it basically freed me a bit. I'm still angry, sad, confused, and really lost about several decisions in my life but i can't do much about it, until it's finally resolved. I don't know what the outcome will be or if i'll even know in the next couple of years but whatever. WHATEVER. I'm just blue. I like that, that was poetic. That should of been the title of this. But you could figure why i'm and this one is title-less because i really can't place "name to the nameless."



"I wish it was that simple, like popping a pimple
just a little squeeze, and the pain is over
but it’s not, so I understand why niggaz ain’t sober
why niggaz envy hova,
why I’m trapped in, whatever I feel trapped in
why I can’t imagine, why I can’t manage
to overcome this feeling
that got my heart spilling on the ceiling
I just can’t comprehend it and I never will
I wish I could just live life and chill, but I can’t
cause this will forever hold me back
in my mind and in my raps
conscious or not, I’m falling like the stock
stuck in the state of shock,
hope that like gas prices I could drop
or I could stop, dwelling on the topic
of love and in adequate objects
I just know I only got one object-ive
which I don’t got to find like a detective
cause music is what I’m interested in
still my head continues to spin
and I follow the wind, wherever it takes me
hopefully I see the road before life breaks me
they say obstacles make me, or make the
trouble of life less, but I feel lifeless
I want to see life less, cause life is a bitch yes
and I just want a mistress to relieve me from this stress
and be dismissed from distress, oh my goodness,
I would if, I could get, whatever I’m looking for
I guess that’s what I’m going to Brooklyn for,
to find girls,
find me,
find music,
and the discover the world
I don’t know what I need,
alcohol or weed, or some pussy
cause either way it’s just a temporary fix
and I want pain to just quit, and get out of the mix
see I’m mono like a half eaten TwixI
can’t build my house full of bricks
if I can’t get past this, god, I’m just asking
give me the strength, to make the right move
so I can get in the right mood, and stop eating food
cause I’m depressed, still things ain’t such a mess
when I keep showing progress, in this on going process
yes, I’m honest and tarnished, from all this carnage
but when there’s a will, there’s a way
That’s what my daddy would say
And I figure I’ll follow that one day
yup, one day soon, but until then I’ll write like Judy Blume
until events start to bloom, just feel me and bop to the tune…"

SELF-EXPLANATORY

HOME TEAM: Brooklyn College 7-3
Player Name FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF TP A TO BLK S MIN
01 John, Amil...... * 2-4 0-1 0-0 0 0 0 3 4 2 0 0 3 13
02 Hemingway, Ahmad.... * 6-7 0-0 7-7 0 1 1 0 19 1 2 0 3 29
03 Nisbett, Daniell.... * 6-14 4-9 0-1 0 2 2 1 16 2 0 1 0 21
20 Guerin, Thomas...... * 2-4 0-1 4-4 1 1 2 1 8 7 1 0 2 25
21 Jean-Baptiste, Rich. * 8-11 2-2 1-2 1 4 5 2 19 2 2 2 2 26
04 Martinez, Jonathan.. 2-2 1-1 0-0 1 0 1 0 5 0 0 0 0 3
05 Velasquez, Daniel... 0-1 0-0 0-0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 4
12 Shea, Brian......... 0-1 0-1 0-0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 4
22Canovic, Adalet..... 2-4 1-2 0-0 0 1 1 3 5 1 0 1 0 8
23 Posey, Reginald..... 1-4 0-1 0-0 0 5 5 3 2 0 0 0 0 12
32 Purisic, Enes....... 0-2 0-0 2-2 1 1 2 3 2 2 2 0 0 13
34 Russell, Tyshawn.... 1-4 0-1 0-0 1 1 2 0 2 1 2 0 1 16
44 Thornton, Marlon.... 3-6 0-1 1-1 1 1 2 1 7 0 2 0 2 17

I know you guys can't really read or understand that but if you want to check it out for yourself here's the link:http://www.brooklyncollegeathletics.com/custompages/mbball/2008-2009/HTML/mbb0103k.htm

Basically, i got to play my first minutes today. 3 minutes in total.
And the result = 5 points & 1 rebound
Fuck it, i'm a freshmen. Still learning. Still getting bigger. But it felt good to score my first college points man and shout out to Tommy & DV who congradulated me more than anyone else. It felt hellamazing. That's a new word i just made it. Try and coin it. LOL. I got to shout out the Jean-Baptiste brothers two for driving me home! lol. For real though, i didn't want to ride the train.

F.Y.I in a quick brief summary. Pennsylvania trip was pretty fucking cool. Got away. Got beat up. Watch my man Tyshawn make a beat. I'm a get one from him once i tell him i rap. Made some new friends for real. It was nice. Bonding. We're a team through thick and thin.... hopefully.
Oh and my grandparent's always refer my life with this zits coming strip, so ill be adding these to my blog posts. For some laughs. this one is just funny though.


Write more tomorrow before i go to work. Tired and lost track of my thoughts.

LATER =)

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for the next Jam Young post. I sent you a text I don't know if you got it, gimme a call if you have the chance.

    Regarding this entry there's a couple things I want to say. First off I like how you said you really "can't place name to the nameless." That actually made a lot of sense and I'm almost tempted to write about it. Lol but that's copyright. Can't take it unless I got paypal =). Anyway the next thing is your freestyle. The wording is really deep and I really liked when you said that's why I go to brooklyn for and the lines after, especially "find me." Deep man, deep.

    Lastly, congratulations on your playing time kid =). 5 points and 1 rebound, not bad for a freshy. Next time around we'll be seeing 11 points 3 rebounds. I wanna see one of these games man, send me a link to your schedule. Stay real JAM.

    -JCazares (PIC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to say one more thing, when you said "mono like a half eaten twix" I literally shouted "OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" Haha that was hot sick dope boy fresh. You're like the cloned son of jayz and lil wayne. Hopefully people will get that line. Lol because its just that hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian, wouldn't the cloned son of Jay Z and Lil Wayne be black? Just thinking...

    I'm really proud of you Jonathan, for the game yesterday. I can't tell you enough how awesome you are and how amazing your progress is. I know a million things get in the way of what you want your ideal life to look like but in the end, I'm certain you'll have everything you want, just like you want it. To get that, you may have to struggle but you'll end up with a huge smile on your face. Try not to focus so much on what makes you unhappy, and focus on the positive. Sounds cliche' but it works. :) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you got a good point there huggie...you are now a cloned son of Tony Montana and Marc Anthony lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julian, you are brilliantly creative, as always. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feelin the rap yoo. lol =]
    Seriously though its impressive

    ReplyDelete