Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Light Up

Hey yall,
the title is a little weird today basically because that's the only thing i could think of. I think it's interesting because i feel like it's a very "good feeling" type of term. It's positive, is what i'm trying to say. lol. I also thought i smelled the scent of marijuana on my hands today so i was like hmmm let's all just "light up." haha. Shout out to all my pothead friends, even though i am certainly not a pot head just a little off the edge. Couple screws loose at time.
Oh by the way I HATE FEELING NAIVE toward LIFE. Makes me want to fight somebody.
Anyway, yesterday was my first day of school. Yay and blah at the same time. I made my first class BUT i ended up in the wrong English 2 class. I am a delinquent. A smart, creative writing delinquent. Why was i never in special ed? That was a joke. I AM NOT retarded. If i was i don't think i would know anyway. Lol. Sorry retarded is so negative. So is special ed. Anyway, my philosophy class is cool. NO book, just a course, packet, and my BRAIN. AWESOME.
Oh by the way had some decent mexican food last night and a margarita? OMG am i turning into an alcoholic. 4 drinks in 5 days. I think that's a record for me.
WOW, i need to experience college more often. lol.
Today im waiting idk, 6 fucking hours doing nothing. I should be blogging about something really cool or sophisticated instead, i'm blogging about crap. How ingenious of me.
Anyway, i'm taking a logical math class. Cool? kind of.
Then i'm taking another Television and Radio class, eh. Feel missed place. Believe i'm the only freshmen and i feel like mass media illiterate. AGAIN, i just know how to write.
I should have called this entry, undecided. WEll maybe i'll write another one later.

It's berrylicious. lmao. Shout out to angelica with her blog. i just thought that was creative (your blog) and stupid funny to take.
AHHH MATH.

I'm just tired, hungry, and spazing.
Job stress.
Valentines Day is coming up
Super bowl.
Homework will eventually come.

OH and i have a midterm on my mother-fucking birthday, WOW.
I already know what i want though. I'll post it eventually. Haha.
Seven inches... LMFAO.

Later.

P.S. I need a color. Something that's me. Swauve. Not to shabby. he he shabby. I'm retarded. Woops. There i go again being entertaining, what am i rapper or something.

OH check out Kanye's kicks, i like this color.
(This is for audrey, fashionist =)



P.P.S. What's a twitter?
And what's APA style? I know MPA style but what's APA? Anybody know?
P.P.P.S.
http://www.yungdrew.com/2008/10/27/charles-hamilton-at-fader-fort-nyc-live-performance-video/ (Julian especially check this out!) I'm going to rip it better though. ha ha =)

5 comments:

  1. Are you looking to write a paper in APA style? If that is what you're looking for it is just when you have to have a page header and have the title in the top right corner, not the whole thing just 2 or 3 words of it and then you put in like 4 or 5 spaces and put the page number (you might want to check the spaces i am not sure which one it is). If you're looking of citing in APA format in that you just have to alphabetize your source by the author's last name and then you site by putting the author's name (last name first). the year. the title. when you used it (month, date, year), where you got it from website

    This just the basic APA format for writing a paper and citing websites. If you're citing a book it is the same thing you have to add where it was published and who published it. That is what is mostly used when researching.

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the shout out, i feel cool haha
    ima get more posts up eventually, takes mad effort =p
    yo we gotta sit together in our strange logical math class lol
    u really are mad spazzy right now, it's funny how emotions come out through writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are retarded. I have proof. And it's 7 inches in a circle, cut into fourths. Oh, I forgot, someone as smart as you should know that already. Good game today. Calm down and get to the right classes. It's time to step up that game, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cathy wrote..actually sounds kind of interesting in this weird sense because its like follow her and for some reason i pictured her saying it in a seductive voiceeeeeee..kind of funny. okay im done :D

    ReplyDelete