Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deprivation (I think i just created my own word)

Hey yall,
I've been depriving you and my blog, =(. Just nothing really has occurred to really discuss. Nothing crazy. Well i started this like two days ago and i've decided to finish now. I haven't done much this weekend except get over my sickness and hate the fact that i will be jobless for at least a month or so. Grrrrr...

Oh by the way A LOT of yall been slacking on the blog, step up your game people. I've commented! And nobody has ANY suggestions on a possible fan email? Maybe you guys aren't fans, hmmmm? Fishy. I think so.

Anyway, yesterday i hung out with my aunt, sister, and uncle (i guess we can call him that). We watched mall cop. I didn't think it was stupid. Wasn't HILARIOUS but it was funny. Shit was almost sold out???!!! Can anybody believe that shit. I want to see biggie though... Wonder if that will happen. Well what i guess this paragraph will be about is "sisters" or siblings. When i was younger i was an ASSHOLE (for those who think i'm still an asshole, well i was even worse back than =) douches, lol). Well i take it back i wasn't really an asshole just a young teen trying to find his way. To an extent i'm like that now. I'm happy with A LOT of things in life cause fuck it. I'm not going to be AS scared anymore. I still am of course but why fear?

Roosevelt "the only thing to fear is fear itself" I don't know if that's correct, i'm paraphrazing. lol.
WOW my grammer sucks. Anyway, i am still sad about A LOT of shit. i feel very mixed and discontent but i KNOW my goals and therefore being sad won't STOP ME FROM REACHING THEM.

Word? Word up!

Sorry i keep going on tangents. As an older brother (of 5 siblings) i feel very... idk the word. I just feel like i have to be the example and also take care of them. I know i have five siblings but i've had 2 of them for most of my life and i don't know i want to be there for them. When i see them a part of me wants to cry because i'm too busy to always hang out with them. Especially victoria. She's going to be twelve this year. She's going to be getting into the dramatic stages of life and truthfully she's need her older brother and i need her and them. I miss my family. I love each of them but i feel more over protective over "my blood sisters." i know it's wrong to say that, but it's different man. No matter what anybody says.
What else happend this week?? (thinks than over thinks)

My team is on their first eve 7 game winning streak. We're 5-0 in conference and i think 13-3 overall. I'm up to 11 points on the season. It's cool.

Today, i went to New Paltz & We won again. 2 rebounds in 2 minutes. I'm chilling =)

"I don't give a fuck. I care."- tell me what you think that means.

I'm getting lazy sorry.

~Jam Out~


No comments:

Post a Comment