Monday, January 12, 2009

If Opposites Attract Then That's Why I Have A Cold (cause i'm hot, get it?)

Hey yall, I can barley stay up. Today has been pretty emotional. More job issues and shit. I don't like blamin people but i might be getting skrewed by Starbucks. Whatever. I'm only going to see it my way and my perspective, so whatever. More emotion issues and shit. Whatever. I guess i am bitter and angry and shit. Right now though, i'm just kind of misreable. I'm sick. Like it's terrible. Should have never went to practice. Anyway, i can't think. The title is pretty creative, for my creative minded people.

I just posted a video on you tube that has almost 4 MILLION PLAYS. Is this guy actually talented or is it just sooo funny. Check him out, PLEASE and tell me.
This goes well with the "Zits" Comic strip i put up yesterday on the last entry. Peep it


And this is a clip of my second favorite show, George Lopez. If you've never watched it before you might get into it. Everyday it's at 10-11pm on Nick.



Anyway, i'm going to bed. I'll write more tomorrow. FOR SURE. I promise readers!!!

Jam OUT

1 comment:

  1. feel better hun!

    george lopez is da shit, luv dat sho lol

    ReplyDelete