Friday, January 16, 2009

Wishful Thinking...

Hey yall,
I had to swagger jack this from Charles Hamilton's blog(the Brooklyn Girl's guy, www.charleshamilton.blogspot.com) because i think it explains my mood and it's definitely peaceful. I will definitely learn how to sample it once i get all my materials. I just want everybody to take a quick listen. That's all for now. Oh and does anybody have a good idea for like a "fan email" address. I want to create a g-mail account and i think that it would be a good idea to have one. Any ideas leave in the comment box. I hope everyone is doing extremely well. I've been well, i'm not THAT sick anymore but i still am. Grrr. Sucks....
More emotional stress happen yesterday, no need to elaborate. Shit is just difficult and i know i HELP make it that way but I also agree that it's NOT JUST ME. feel me....


~Jam Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment