Sunday, January 11, 2009

Internal Affairs: The Subconscious Mind

I know, i know cool title. I've been home all day, which i can't do so i am leaving after this quick blog. I just remembered something that i wanted to post. So this morning my aunt was like screaming to my grandmother about her health and etc. and i remember hearing it and then in my dreams i began to worry about my grandparents. My grandfather just turned 73 (edit i put 74 last entry by accident) which is cool but i began to worry like "imagine if they weren't there." It scares me just writing it and thinking about it gives me anxiety. Remind me of this movie with Mathew Perry and Mathew Perry's character was scare that if he said his father was dead, that it would come true. I know it's not true but it makes me NERVOUS. Still. I have never lost someone close to me physically. Mentally is different. you know? I mean how would i deal with it...

Okay i'm stopping. Anyway, i can't control that because i can't control or forsee the future. =(.

Has anyone else ever felt similar or actually lost someone like really close? If you want to tell me about it please feel free. It's always good for someone to know they are not alone. Ya dig?

Giants lost. Another sad shit. I'll write before i go to bed.

Jam out

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean man..i feel like that about my grandparents. Almost went on a rampage when i was little because my family played a prank on me telling me my grandfather died -_-. I dont know what I'll do but I try not to think about it. Its hard to keep in touch because he lives in buffalo but I still love him you know? well anyways I can relate...it is a scaring thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I know what you're saying. I once read my grandma's palm several years ago and when I saw how short her life line was, I cried myself to sleep. I hate the thought of losing her. So I know where you're coming from with the fear and nervousness.
    So yeah, keep writing! Your entries are fun to read. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. It is very scary. When I found out my grandmother passed away I didn't believe it first, when I got home that day it still didn't hit me. I just didn't know how to react or what to do. But when it finally hit me it was too late. Too late in a sense I had no one who I can talk to and let my feelings out with, so instead I just sat in my room with her picture and a blanket and cried the night away. It is a very scary thought and very hard to go through. It has been 4 years since I lost my grandmother but it seems like yesterday she came to NY to visit us. After loosing her, my mom isn't the same person to what she was. After going through that I am afraid to loose someone else that. I know exactly how you're feeling, but you know things like that just happen you don't have the time to think or prepare for it...But whenever it does time just allows you to live the moment as easily as it can be. I miss my grandmother very much, I wanted to get to her know more than I did :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean also! I thought about what would happen and how I would react if my grandma left.. It would be extremely hard. Even when she was involved in a mugging, I cried for about two weeks because I was at her house with my aunt and I saw her bloody face.. I hate the man who did that to her, it was unnecessary. but I always tell myself that karma's a bitch. But since that time, I thought what would happen to me if something serious happened to her and she was gone. I honestly don't know how I would react.. I've also thought about these things with other family members, it's only natural because you know it'll happen someday, and it sucks.. !

    ReplyDelete