Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh by the way...

(I'm a trendsetter)
Wassup Yall
Back on my blogging shit, for real. Couldn't come up with anything that I DIDNT use, in terms of rap/poetry so sorry yall. But enjoy what is below.


Oh K. Lol. I finally figured out how to get this retarded ass video of myself on the blog. Don't judge. BEING judgemental is not cool. It's music. It's fun. and it was new years. Anyway, I just thought i could share this with the people who follow theblog. Ya dig? Oh and by the way my cocky (5% of me) ego, wants to say that i am indeed a MOTHERFUCKING TRENDSETTER...
(had to get it out of my system)Phew.

Oh and watch the video below too. It's short. It's mad chill. I guess you could say that. It's funny but like a cute funny. Plus Jim Carey reminds me of my father.



And i got to add some Dave Chapelle shit. I had a convo the other day about something that reminded me of this so just check this shit out. WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS PLEASE!!!!!



AND THIS IS WHY I MISS DAVE AND LOVE WHITE PEOPLE.




Oh and by the way i sent an email to Charles Hamilton and he actually responded but said he probably wouldn't be able to do a callboration with me. Yup tough.
"Rejection is a sign of someone's imperfections" (just came up with that but it's not always true. the point is it is sometimes). I wasn't mad but i see you homie. I'll be there soon and we'll laugh about the email. lol.

MARCH 24 People! For some reason i think it will actually be possible. I'll tell you what the date means in the near future cause im a little mad my studio session got cancelled again, second time this week. Glad school is over but i got MAD SHIT to read over the next couple days. SUCKS. I know you guys are in the boat with me.

LAST. Shout out to everyone on blogspot. I'm glad you guys aren't slacking anymore. Julian. Tea chung. lol. Deville. Audrey. I like reading as much as i love writing. =)
~jAM OUT~

P.S. VOTE FOR THE BEST EMAIL. 3 DAYS LEFT.
P.P.S I love Christina Millian & Uma Thurman. Uma more though but only for my only private reasons.


P.P.P.S ALL MY OLDER GIRLS. 19 and ABOVE. LIsten to this song even if it's wretched. I dedicate it to you. lol.

2 comments:

  1. "Butter. lalala " lol=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nice screw up :) You should also put your youtube video up also

    ReplyDelete