Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Oxymoron Entry: I'm feeling Pretty Ugly

God, i'm so creative (this is my ego talking lol). I really am though. Eventually i'll be dubbed either insane or a genius. But there's a fine line between beeing a genius and insanity, or however the saying goes. Whatever. I'm just sick right now. Downloading instrumentals. Watching football (Giants up 11-10) and just exhausted. Damn, i really hope i'm not getting sick, my grandparent's are leaving tomorrow and that's JUST NOT COOL.

Right? Right!

This stupid playlist isn't working, grrr blogpage. I've read a lot of blog entries by people i know and theirs compared to this one, makes mine look like shit... I know it's sad but fuck it.

Brief recap of yesterday:
Grandfater's 74 birthday (God damn) He's in better shape than me.
Got him a Superman T-Shirt & A really cool card (shouts to Lisa)
Now in order:
Wake up with the same exhausted feeling.
Got to the mall at 1:30.
Got a Peppermint Mocha Twist w/xtra wip cream and curls + a spoon. Fucking delicious.
I recommend
Walked around.
Therapy.
Ate some good food.
Worked.
Closed Early.
Picked up my laptop.
Passed The FUCK OUT.

Yea i was going to write more but my bain isn't functioning. Ttyl.

Jam out

P.S. I FINALLY found out how to put a chatbox on my page...sooo USE IT!!! but still comment =)

P.P.S. Need Layout Help

P.P.P.S. Might get a B in the final class (phew)

No comments:

Post a Comment