Monday, January 5, 2009

Question Mark (?)

Hey guys, sorry i didn't write anything yesterday. I was at work most of the day. Then i went to eat some banging sushi!! Crab meat roll... Damn i miss having that often. Just thinking about it makes me want to go get some later on today. Anyway, my grandparents were booking a flight or something so by the time i went home, i was assed out. My computer still has a virus so this is all i can rely on. Today i have another game. This is what the schedule is looking like:

1/5/2009 Villa Julie College Roosevelt Gymnasium 7:00 pm
1/7/2009 * New York City College of Technology Roosevelt Gymnasium 7:30 PM
1/9/2009 * Medgar Evers College Brooklyn, NY 8:00 PM
1/14/2009 * John Jay College New York, NY 7:00 PM
1/16/2009 * Hunter College New York, NY 7:00 PM a

I guess i just posted it so everyone knows. I'm going to RFK friday and i might stay for the game a little. Maybe until 5 and then go to school. Yesterday wasn't anything crazy though. I actually got fucking sleep. A legit 9 plus hours. OMG. My body is exhasted but it's nice! I'm about to eat captain crunch. Head off to school to create my schedule, maybe workout and see what's good with the studio at BC. Yea boy! Is all i can say.

The following three songs described my mood pretty much yesterday, so check them out. 2 you probably haven't heard and the Will Smith one you SHOULD HAVE HEARD a llllooonnngggg time ago but if you haven't...SMH (shaking my head).

Last, the only question that i'll put up today is does anybody have like a safe spot? I mean safe spot like if they are sad, need to think, need to be alone, they go to this place. By my old house (dad's house) in fresh Meadows i use to sit in this like small park just to feel the breeze, clear my head, and look up at the sky. Made me feel better at least for the moment. Now, i don't really have that anymore. SOOOOO yesterday i just walked around where i currently live with my headphones o =n and just rocked out. I sang my ass off, rapped my ass off, all to feel better. I don't deny. If you saw me in the street, i'd probably be bopping my head and rhyming. I don't give a fuck. Music is what i love. On the train i do the same shit, you might even see me in action writing a rhyme. One time this dude next to me was reading my shit and was like yo that's fucking nice. I feel like i was born to do this. The way Julian loves art is how i love music. One day i'll be considered a genuis to at least some people. Fuck got to shower. But does anybody ever do that? Just walk in the street and sing to feel better or because you're in such a good mood? Does anybody have that one place where nature, mind, and body just connect together for one infinite moment? Just let me know. Holla.

Later =)








Oh and this is definitely me. Lol.



P.S. I read C Star's first entry and i definitely feel that. I'll Text you. Most likely i'll be there tuesday but i'll let you know. Knicks game tuesday anyone? Any takers?

P.P.S. New rhyme will be up. It's called Love & Basketball. Shit is touuuggghhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. As I would love to go to see the Knicks, I have to coach a much better, prettier team tomorrow. Sorry! :)

    Write more later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jonathan! =)
    My place is definitely my room. I would blast music and drown myself into that and nothing else matters!

    ReplyDelete