Thursday, January 22, 2009

Want 2 Write Some Deep Shit But My Feet Are Not Deep In, Some Deep Shit. Still i Carry So Many Secrets That I Hold Deep Within... (Recycling)

I usually do this a little more organzied but i'm still out of it. Tired. Negative thoughts in my mind. Thinking about the past. Sucks. But hopefully today will be a little better. I have to go to work today, i'm going late but fuck it. Jam needs Money, real bad.
Anyway, i was going to blog a little bit earlier but i thought i'd brush my teeth first and eat some cookie crisp. I love cereal yet i hate it. It's never filling and i always want more. OH and my hunger appetite is out of wack for real. I'm always hungry and i feel like my stomach is getting bigger and not smaller. Whatever i worked out again for the first time in a while on tuesday so if i go to practice earlier, i'll do it again. I'm just soar!

Okay so the first video is this CRAZY ASS DUNK. Peep it. It's only a minute long. Wow. Tea Bag. lol


The next thing i will put up is idk... take it how you want it. I understand thanking god but don't be sarcastic about it. People are bitter. Sometimes YOU HAVE to go through things but sometimes PEOPLE make it UNECESSARY. Sorry if i can't spell. Just read what T.I. said. WOW. ( think i'm bringing wow back =)

T.I.

“I want to thank God for somehow … I know he perfect. So I’m a thank him for everything. I’m a thank him for making me drop out of school. I’m a thank him for making me run the streets. I’m a thank him for making me sell crack. I’m a thank him for making me have shoot-outs. I’m a thank him for allowing me to watch my partners die in my arms, So I’d be fearful enough for my life and paranoid enough to go out and cop machine guns and silencers so I catch a fed case and I have to put up $3 million for my bond so I have to spend seven months of my life in my house, so I have to spend a year of my life in prison just so I be validated enough to get out there and touch the youth because they know that I done been through it, and if I say it, it means something. You know what I’m saying?”

Last, yesterday when i was laughing my ass off with Mike J. Gottie (my uncle) and Karlovy (Dre, my uncle's longtime friend) we heard lil cease on the radio rap to biggie. Lil Cease was part of Junior Mafia and close to biggie. But the whole point of me putting the song is because Karlovy said i sound like him. The mumbling. The voice is kind of similar. I want your opinion. If you've never heard any of my stuff well www.myspace.com/jamyoungmusic.

New Shit coming soon. PromisE.

Lil Cease



~Jam Out~

1 comment:

  1. i feel the same way about cereal. definitely not filling enough lol

    ReplyDelete