Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brooklyn Boys

This will probably be the shortest blog entry to date, since i'm more than exhausted. I feel like death. I finally got my internet to work. FINALLY. shit. I have a 2.7 gpa (so far) which is basically the worst grades i have ever gotten but whatever just waiting for next semester.

Next the reason for the Brooklyn Boys title is because we won against a team that owned Brooklyn College for the last couple years, especially at our home gym (Roosevelt). But we didn't just win, we embarassed them. We won by 30 and could have won by 40. I played like 4 minutes, college career high =). 0-2 though. Missed two easy shots. But after the game i hung out with the team for the first, like with all the older guys. I was the youngest one there (as usual) and the only freshmen and i got my favorite drink "Pina Coloda." You know what call me a light weight and a girl but you know what i don't give a fuck it's yummy. =)
Anyway we went to applebees, long story short, but it was mad fun. Watched basketball game. Cracked jokes. Watched people take shots and act stupid and i actually felt like i was a part of he team. It's something i can't explain but FOR ONCE, i fit in. Somewhat but somewhat is better than not, right???

Well anyway, today was kind of sucky. Got screamed at. Found out i got a C- in Art & a B- in English, i could have gotten an A (guess we'll wait for English 2). Didn't have a great practic like i've been doing and i'm tired as fuck for some reason, like all day. It's weird. I did manage to finish this song called "Sweetheart" about a girl who will never be with me, it's fictional though. Oh and i had like two more great ideas but i'll just tell you one. I'm going to write a song based on the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and call it "Forgetting Jennifer Anniston." It won't actually be about her but its more like a substitute since i don't want to put anybody on blast.

I'm a nice guy. Well i got to finish some shit before i die or pass out. Life's still stressful though but when isn't it? Right????

Just f.y.i i love the people who come on my blog. Again shout out to you guys. It's why i do this.

P.S. I chipped my tooth =(. I need a dentist.

1 comment:

  1. I got a C in art history & 4 of my friends got a C+, dat class was just trash lol

    word pina colodas r mad good haha

    im glad all ur basketball shit is goin well

    and yea i luv ur blog

    ReplyDelete